Once your unique programme is designed and exercise commences it will not be long before the benefits start being felt. By working with a Personal Trainer you may feel all or some of the following benefits:
- Increased energy
- Increased metabolic rate/ resting metabolic rate
- Improved cardiovascular health
- Improved blood pressure
- Learn how to exercise and target each muscle
- Improved breathing
- Increased stamina
- Increased strength
- Increased flexibility
- Increased levels of endorphins – increasing mood: the ‘feel good’ factor
- Improved posture – corrective postural exercise
- Improved balance
- Improved co-ordination
- Feel motivated and empowered
- Increased knowledge of exercise and nutrition
- Increased knowledge of exercising safely
- Reduced stress and improve mood
- Improved well-being
A Full Figured Fitness Personal Trainer will encourage you to reach you goals in an upbeat supported environment. Having a Personal Trainer is a big source of motivation. Additionally you will gain a lot of knowledge, letting you know exactly how your workout is helping you.
Spending a few months with a Personal Trainer can improve you knowledge, your fitness levels, health and well being, teach you how to exercise safely and effectively giving you a long term gain for a short term investment.
Full Figured Fitness offers you a comprehensive Personal Training programme in line with your personal needs and goals, is your doorway to new personal growth. If you are taking your first steps or are on your journey to better health and well-being, a more fulfilled life etc., Full Figured Fitness can help you set and get your goals coaching you through healthy lifestyle changes with sustainable results.
Prices: £40 1/2 hour £70 1 hour.
For more information or to book an appointment either call Lauretta on 07780 707 222, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the contact us form – I am here to help.